Wed, Jun 7th 10:30am (Carriage House)
Geo for Metaverse DWG
The Geo for Metaverse DWG provides a forum for discussion and documentation of interoperability requirements for Open and Interoperable Metaverse components and services. The DWG will Capture and communicate the value of geospatial tech and expertise and advocate for interoperability and standards that will ensure the successful adoption of and widespread innovation for the Metaverse.
Project: Geo for Metaverse DWG (read more...)
Reserved By: Greg Buehler
Facilitator: Sina Taghavikish
We would like to invite all OGC members interested in participating at the first ever Geo for Metaverse DWG meeting.
We are looking for contributions/presentations for the meeting. Topics could include:
* Specific requirements and asks in Geospatial that should be advocated for in the metaverse
* Areas of alignments with SDOs and forums such as Metaverse Standards Forum (MSF) or Digital Twin Consortium (DTC) etc..
* Use cases, workflows and experiences unique to geospatial users/use cases that could be amplified in the metaverse
* Review/presentation of geospatial applications making headways in metaverse
* Shared interests in techniques and current developments geospatial users could benefit from
Tamrat Belayneh (Esri), Amey Godse (Duality Labs) and Lokendra Chauhan (Qen Labs Inc.).
Session Agenda Items