Wed, Sep 28th 9:00pm (Virtual)
Observations and measurements SWG meeting
Part of 124th OGC Member Meeting
28th September 2022 at 09:00 - 10:30 EDT (15:00 - 16:30 CEST)
Location: Virtual (GoToMeeting)
1. Ilkka Rinne, Spatineo: ISO 19156 status & OGC Abstract Spec topic 20 publication timeline
2. Kathi Schleidt: Experiences from applying the OMS model to WMO Integrated Observation System (WIGOS) Metadata Representation
- General WMDR Model with OMS
- Requirement for a logical profile
3. Discussion: OMS JSON Implementation Standard task
- Once again: The problem statement and use cases for OMS-JSON?
- How to organize the work? Where do we start?
- How can we leverage the Water Quality IE?
- Any other OGC work or current activities that we should take into account?
Project: Observations, Measurements, and Samples SWG (read more...)
Reserved By: Ilkka Rinne
Session Agenda Items
About this group...
Standards-based exchange of observed, measured, or modeled data are key enablers for many critical online consumer and governmental services. The Observations and Measurements Standard defines a conceptual level data model for these datasets.