0. Introductions, technology struggles, announcements:
Plugfest in Helsinki, week of Orlando TC, 2016-09-19/23
Temporal WKT for Calendars, Mark Hedley (Wed 10:15)
CF-NetCDF developments, Ben Domenico (Thurs 10:15)
- Meteorological Service of Canada updates, Tom Kralidis
- Exchanging Met-Ocean data using JSON, Maik Riechert, Reading University
- Approval of WMS Ensemble BP and motion to TC
- Progress on WCS2.0 GRIB extension, Daniel Lee, DWD (demonstration in WCS SWG or DWG, motion in SWG)
- Progress on WCS2.0 Met Ocean extensions/profiles, Pete Trevelyan, Met Office
- (Tentative) Irish Met Service (Met Eireann)
- Discussion: do we have a Met Ocean DWG session at OGC TC Orlando or EGOWS plugfest in Helsinki or both?
- Future work. See below.
- Any Other Business
- Vertical CRSs?
- GRIB3 developments? NetCDF/HDF/Thredds/OpenDAP developments?
- Discuss defining a query/sub-setting language for Met Ocean data cubes? Perhaps based on Thredds? MARS? IRIS?
- Discuss support for effort in data tiling?
- More temporal stuff (data quality, statistics, climatologies)?